Saturday 6 September 2014

A new pic of me

Actually it's not me......but it could be.  The coincidental features in no particular order are as follows:

  • Sleeping
  • Mouth wide open
  • Book
  • Fat knees
In fact only the hair colour is wrong.  Blimey, I'm fatter than I think!


I love this pic so much that I'm going to order a copy to hang in my hallway.  It just makes me want to laugh at myself.

The guy who did the print is from Chesterfield and his name is Andy Tudor.  Here's a link to his website  http://andytudorprint.bigcartel.com/products.  His work contains a lot of images of Chesterfield, but he also does other stuff like the divine lady above (a bit of Beryl Cook influence going on there), and also some children's books.

He's well worth a peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always delighted to get comments and feedback. Keep them coming please!