Wednesday 4 June 2014

The Groom did a selfie - with me!

This is the only photo I had taken of me at last week's wedding.  I was shattered and ready to leave so the groom grabbed the opportunity to snap us together before I scuttled off home.

I love the photo, as we're both laughing instead of pulling stupid faces.  Jo the lovely florist, who was also a guest and the most incredibly hilarious lass told me the secret of what the girls are saying when they pout on selfies.  It's POO!

Go try it - you know you want to!



2 comments:

  1. Linda you look fabulous. What a lovely picture. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dorne! That is so kind of you. It is a good photo but one which doesn't quite show how knackered I was. My legs and feet were so tired they were literally throbbing

      Delete

I'm always delighted to get comments and feedback. Keep them coming please!