- Had another long and satisfying shower!
- Put cream on my ghastly peeling skin. Lumps of my skin are falling off. I'm like a shedding snake. I've even resorted to putting cling film over the creamed areas so my skin will shluuuurp it in. I'll try anything once!
(Not my image I hasten to add. Credit below)
- Foot and toes still swollen. I'd post a picture, but I respect your digestion.
- Had an outing to a small shopping mall to visit the opticians so Grumpy could get his eyes tested.
- I figured I could manage the short distance in and out of the mall on the crutches.
- Didn't bargain for needing to make several stops due to people cutting in front of me while mindlessly gabbing on their mobiles.
- Sat for an hour in opticians so my bum was completely numb.
- Grumpy took me for a coffee and a toasted teacake afterwards
- Had to use the lift to go downstairs to the Ladies. Very kind person held the toilet door open for me. I was well impressed with that small act of kindness after being cut up earlier by ignorant mobile-users.
- Headed out of the mall but every step was agony (painkillers were wearing off)
- So happy to get into car and let out a loud squeal of relief. If anyone else had heard that they may well have been confused with the scene from When Harry Met Sally.
So folks, that made up a big part of my day. Oh, and I just discovered the cling film that I forgot to take off. It's been on 10 hours, so a bit overdue for removal. Nice!