Saturday 25 January 2014

Followers and Lurkers

I hope you're all having a great weekend!  Mine's going petty well so far and will be topped off nicely with a meal out with cousins this evening.

Anyway, very chuffed with my blog stats.  In less than a week I've got two followers, but have also noticed several 'lurkers' which is lovely.  It seems the blog is getting noticed across in the States too.  I have a Clustrmaps at the bottom of the blog so I can see where my readers are from and it looks like they are coast to coast.  That's so exciting for me and I thought I'd share that with you.

I'd love some comments on my posts, even if you're only stopping by to say hello.  Pretty please?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always delighted to get comments and feedback. Keep them coming please!