Friday 31 January 2014

My foot's hurting like a b*stard today!

The sodding thing!  I want to screw it off and leave it somewhere out of my sight.  I knew it was going to misbehave this morning as soon as I got out of bed.  I got the grumps as a result, but felt better once the painkillers had kicked in.  I have no idea what's aggravated the pain today - sometimes it doesn't need a reason; it seems to have a mind of it's own.

It would be the day when I want to wear something different for work too. We're have a leaving 'do' for our lovely boss who's moving jobs and we're convening straight after work.  I had  my heart set on wearing a dress, just a simple thing from Next, with my black jacket.  I don't wear dresses very often, but I'm heartily sick of trousers therefore today I just wanted to look a bit different.  I don't have any shoes that are suitable to wear with the dress - all my shoes are trainers.  But, I do have a gorgeous pair of black suede knee boots
like these......


.....it's a good job they are wide enough to take the ankle support.  No one can see it either, so I look as normal as the next person.  Until I start to waddle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always delighted to get comments and feedback. Keep them coming please!