Wednesday 5 March 2014

People looking for sex blogs, and something curious in my stat count!

When I do a post I set up 'labels' containing key words within that post to make searches easier.  You probably do this yourself too, and know how it works.

Last week I did a posting on Guilty Pleasures and my stat count and those on Clustr maps (bottom of the page) went through the roof!  The posting was about Maya Gold chocolate but all I can say is there must be a lot of people out there keen to find a guilty pleasure or two.  It's an entertaining thought, but they'd need to find a different blog!

A similar thing happened when the word sex was included in an earlier posting.  I popped it into 'labels' and sure enough, it sparked a lot of interest.  I imagine people didn't get far into the blog once they realised the blog isn't about that.

Mischievously, I'm thinking about putting lots of other naughty words and phrases into my labels to see what happens.  There are going to be a lot of disappointed folk out there.  Although I can do She-Devil with the best of them!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always delighted to get comments and feedback. Keep them coming please!