Monday 17 February 2014

As promised - Slimming World Syn Free Pancakes

Here ya go!  If you give them a try, let me know what you think.

There's some sweetener involved which I'm none to keen on and would definitely use a little sugar.  Alternatively, leave out the sweetener altogether and drizzle some honey on after the pancake is cooked.

I'm off work this week.  Not sure if I ever told you but I work in education, therefore I'm one of those infuriating people 'who never seem to be at work'.  Note the commas!  I work 20 hours over 4 days so I guess you could say I'm on countdown to retirement.

Despite working shorter hours now, I never seem to catch up on my home admin, or the ruddy housework. There'll be time aplenty after retirement for that!  Or maybe not ....... freedom beckons; it would be a crime to waste it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always delighted to get comments and feedback. Keep them coming please!