Wednesday 12 February 2014

Good news :-D




Me and the scales are making friends now.  I collected them yesterday afternoon and opened the box to find this wafer thin gadget, with a non slip soft black coating on it.  It looks and feels gorgeous!   This is the little beauty......I hasten to add that the 62.35 isn't my weight!




I popped in the batteries and jumped on.  My eyes popped out of my head at the readout.  Looks like I'd put a lot of poundage on since I left Slimming World!  Then I realised in my enthusiasm, I still had on my heavy jeans and trainer shoes, not to mention a thick hoodie.

I resolved to check again when I undressed for bed in lightweight pyjamas.  I cautiously stood on again to be met with a nice surprise..... Lo! and behold, I was back to my Slimming World weight.  By my calculations (yeah ok, in my head with a lot of wishful thinking) I've dropped about 4 lbs since I began this regime 9 days ago.  The new scales confirmed what I thought.

That's good news, isn't it?







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always delighted to get comments and feedback. Keep them coming please!